Looking to introduce French to your Preschooler?
Join a Parent & Preschooler French Program!
(Ages: 2-4 years)
What if I told you French learning could be your child’s new favourite hobby?
…No I’m not kidding!
My name is Madame Amy and I teach French to parents and children through fun activities, songs, and games. My goal? To make everyone forget they’ve come to learn, and have them leave feeling excited for the next lesson already.
French is a language. It is not simply a school subject. It’s a means of communication and so my participants and I use it to communicate with one another while we play, laugh, and sing.
Psst! Whether you’re a beginner, or fully bilingual, all are welcome here at 123 Petits Pas.
In order to make French as accessible as possible, I’ve created several programming options for your little one! Take a peek at the options below.
Live Preschooler French Classes
- 6 live weekly parent & preschooler French classes
- Learn French together through music, movement, and hands-on activities
- Access to the recordings for review or to watch on your own time
Spring French Registration is OPEN!
Live Fun Family French Time
- 6 fun virtual French classes for families
- Sing, dance & play together while practicing your French as a family.
- All Ages are Welcome
Spring French registration is OPEN!
Want to practice on your own time?
- French Educational Video Library for Children
- New content added continuously!
- Includes: Mini lessons, French action songs, funny skits, movement games, crafts, baking, and more!
- Optional live event calendar with French stories, show & tells, and French parties.
Is your child about to enter school?
Do you have a child entering French or French Immersion school in the Fall? Many parents have been opting to use Part 1 of our Kindergarten French program as a great head start to school in order to assist in the transition! Check it out.