How can I support my child in French if I don't speak it myself?
Let’s get to it! I need the support ASAP!
Do these thoughts sound familiar?
Never fear, the French Support Course for Parents is here ⬇️
What's included in the French Support Membership for parents?
A continuously growing database of supportive resources for parents:
- French guides for each subject
- Pronunciation support
- Common French vocabulary
- Cheat sheets for use around the home
- French board game support sheets
- French phrases to practice with your child
- Reading in French
- Parent/Teacher interview survey
- French email templates & Phone call templates
- Keywords / phrases for school communication
- Cheat sheet for volunteering in the classroom
- TV & Movie recommendations
- App / online resource recommendations
- Music & Playlist compilation
- Where to find additional French support
- French pronunciation
- Masc. vs. feminine?
- French conjugation hacks
- Basic sentence structure
- Helpful French tools for parents
- Madame Amy’s method : “Science of reading”-based activities
- Sound flash cards with pronunciation & example words
- Sample video lessons
- Supporting your child beyond your skill-level
- If you’re dealing with language refusal / lack of motivation
- YOUR lack of confidence in French (as the parent)
- French Homework Translation & Support
- French School Communication Support
- Emotional support from like-minded parents
Includes 50+ French Support Resources (and counting!)
French Support MembershipFOR PARENTS
7 Modules with Recorded Workshops & Mini Lessons for Parents
35+ Downloadable Support Documents
Unlimited Access to Our Exclusive Parent Support Facebook Group
Ongoing Support with Homework/School Communication Translations
New Content Added Seasonally Catered to your Needs
Supportive Group Members:
Don’t understand a letter sent home /
unable to read homework?
Encounter a difficult situation /
need some emotional support?
Our community is there to lift you up! We’re all in the same boat- you’ll be 100% understood and supported as a member of this community.
💬 Post in our Private Facebook Group and our French educators / other members of the community will be there to help you!
My name is “Madame Amy” and I am the founder of 123 Petits Pas Inc., a certified French educator, and mother of 2 bilingual boys.
During my time as a classroom teacher I recognized the lack of resources for parents wishing to play a part in their child’s French learning, and so 123 Petits Pas became my passion project.
Throughout the past 5 years I have taught French to parents and children together. During this time, I have met SO many English parents who have shared the same #1 fear:
What if I am unable to support my child through French school?
I am hoping to erase these fears with the creation of this new supportive membership for parents.
I look forward to welcoming you into the community!