French Classes for Educators
Looking for fun, easy, and zero prep ways of incorporating music & movement into your French teaching? I’ve got you covered!
Is your school or centre lacking in French teachers? Use 123 Petits Pas programming to bring French to your students!
As a French teacher myself, I know that helpful French professional development and resources are very lacking compared to what is available for English teachers. It’s for this reason that I do my very best to support my fellow French educators.
Here are the current 123 Petits Pas resources for educators, schools, daycare / community centres:
Teach French through Music & Movement
Your 1-time purchase gives you unlimited access!
Our Educator certification course provides teachers with tangible tools and resources to incorporate into their teaching immediately!
- There’s zero fluff involved in this PD course because we know your time is limited and valuable.
- This course includes many downloadable resources (flash cards, a music album, worksheets, and more!) and a video library of French action songs to play with your students.
- *The course is taught in English, but all songs & activities are in French* This allows even those with minimal French knowledge to benefit.
Educational French Video Library
Choose the Bonus option for extra content!
Our OnDemand French learning program isn’t only for parents & children! Educators are welcome to use our OnDemand French learning library with their students as well.
- French action songs, body breaks, mini lessons on themed topics, funny skits, and more!
- The library currently has 50+ videos, but more are added each season.
- Option to join the BONUS program extra content
- You can purchase your login as an individual, or…
- Contact: [email protected] for a group or school rate!
Contact us to book a call and/or arrange for a group rate: [email protected]
Let us help bring fun French learning to your school(s) today!