Let's get started, on y va!
💌 E-mails from participants :
Here, we learn French as a hobby !
❌ No, we do not conjugate endless verbs.
❌ No, we do not use text books.
❌ No, we do not judge others for their mistakes or accents.
✔️ YES, we learn useful key words/phrases to use ASAP with your children.
✔️ YES, we use the French language while we play, sing, and laugh together.
✔️ YES, we encourage mistakes (they’re a part of learning!).
My name is Amy, or “Madame Amy” as my participants call me. I am a mother of two and a certified French teacher who left the classroom to begin “123 Petits Pas” where I now teach online French classes for Kids and parents together.
With a background in theatre, I include music, movement, and fun activities into every lesson! My goal? Make French learning FUN for all (parents included!).
Whether you’re a beginner, hoping to learn French alongside your child, or completely fluent, and just looking for a fun way to bond with your child in French, 123 Petits Pas is a supportive community for ALL.
Fun fact: I’m raising my sons to speak French as their first language despite it being my second AND I’m the only one in our family who speaks French. You can learn more about that journey another time, but just know that I sprinkle all my tips & tricks regarding raising bilingual children throughout my French programming.
I cannot WAIT to have you and your little one(s) join me.
À la prochaine!
– Madame Amy Xx
123 Petits Pas Online French classes for Kids and parents programs lead parents and children (ages 0-7yrs) through a series of fun songs, games, and activities in order to “disguise” French learning through play.
- ✨ Allow ANY family to introduce French at home ASAP (starting at infancy!)
- ✨ Encourage parents to play an important role in their child’s French education whether or not they speak the language
- ✨ Create positive memories associated with French learning
- ✨ Promote confidence in young learners
- ✨ Provide parents with the tools they need to support their child’s French learning
- ✨ Help both parents and children with the transition to school
- ✨ Offer a unique bonding experience for parents & children to learn alongside one another
123 Petits Pas is for ANY FAMILY with children between the ages of 0-7yrs.
You DO NOT need any prior French knowledge to join.
Since our programs are so music & movement-oriented, it’s easy for families with all levels of French to partake.
Yes YOU CAN join as a French-speaking family.
You may not be using the classes to learn the language, but I’m highly aware of the lack of fun French opportunities out there, so come join us to learn new French tunes, and bond with your children in your spoken language.
- Live virtual Online French classes for kids and parents (infants, tots, preschoolers, and primary schoolers)
- Pre-recorded French courses for parents and/or children
- An OnDemand French learning library that continues to grow
- A BONUS add-on allows for live virtual learning opportunities
- A full-year virtual French Kindergarten program
- An educator course for teachers!